Friday, March 28, 2014

500 squats at 5am?


Check. Actually, I got home around 2 a.m., but five and five sounded better. It's been a busy week, but I got it in yesterday, after a "speed-racer" shoulder and bicep workout in the morning. Today is a "off" day from the gym, but don't think my 500 squats will slip! I already have 200 in the bag.

I received a snap chat from one of my best friends while at work; let me paint you a picture.

ME: sitting in an empty office before going to set. Bored, tired, lonely, tired; I check my phone.
SNAPCHAT: Opens on a beautiful rocky beach, rays of sunshine, the sound of waves crashing. A silhouette appears…then starts doing squats!
ME: obviously jealous of the beach and warmth, I stand from my roll-chair, and finish off my last 100 for the day. Thanks for the motivation, love!

I promised you measurements in the last post. Here they are!

Weight:157
Waist: 27
Hips: 38.5
Thighs: 20.5

Yeah, no changes. BUT, as I left work at 12:30 a.m. last night, I was surprised with a "looking lean, Wu-tang." These compliments are always welcome, and help you realize you're on the right track.

 I hope this inspires you a little today, and if you don't think you can do 500 a day, remember, thats 50 an hour for 10 hours of the day. Do them when you go to the washroom (for girls, that is about 10 times a day), or to kill some time while you're waiting in a truck at camp (Kyle), or to wake yourself up when you hit the three o'clock slump.

IN OTHER NEWS: I got my car stock for EON Theraputics today. They are a great, new, local company with products built for national level athletes to help aid performance without any fillers or gimmicks. They're simple, quality products that help weekend warriors and Olympians alike train, recover, and grow (or shrink) as desired. I plan to get this product into a few sets, and some stores here locally in Whistler and Squamish, so let me know if you're interested in giving any of the above products a try.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment